NAPAMA Presenter and Agent/Management Award Nomination
Nominate candidates for the 2014 NAPAMA Presenter Award and the 2014 NAPAMA Award for Excellence as a Manager and/or an Agent in the Performing Arts. The Awards will be given during the 2015 Arts Presenters Conference in New York City in January.
Please visit the Presenter nomination page or the Agent/Manager nomination page to submit nominations for those you would like to have considered for this honor. Your nomination form needs to be received by December 1.
About the Awards...
The NAPAMA Award for Excellence in Presenting the Performing Arts is given each year to a distinguished presenter colleague. The Award is presented at the annual Arts Presenters Conference in January by a NAPAMA board member.
The nominated recipient and his/her organization should be a not-for-profit performing arts presenter with the following qualities:
- Proven dedication to the future of presenting the performing arts.
- A high level of professionalism.
- Unwavering respect for colleagues in the field (artists, managers and fellow presenters).
- Exemplary ethical behavior.
The NAPAMA Award for Excellence as a Manager and/or an Agent in the Performing Arts is given to a distinguished colleague serving the industry in this professional capacity. The recipient will receive a citation for excellence. The Award will be presented at the annual Arts Presenters Conference in January by a NAPAMA Board Member.
The nominated recipient must be personally active, and his/her organization must be an active company involved in the live performing arts industry representing artists, attractions or events that are deliverable to the presenting field. The nominee should exhibit the following qualities:
- Proven dedication to the past, present and future of providing artists and attractions to and for the performing arts field.
- A high level of professionalism in all industry dealings.
- Unwavering respect for colleagues in the field including artists, fellow managers and agents, and presenters.
- Exemplary ethical behavior and a high level of integrity towards the entire performing arts field.