NAPAMA Membership Benefits
Save up to $649 on a CelebrityAccess Membership!
CelebrityAccess is a state-of-the-art database containing profiles on over 40,000 performers, including extensive contact information on musicians, comedians, lecturers, agents, managers, record companies, talent buyers and venues. Information such as artist touring schedules, box office scores, performance fee ranges, responsible agents and managers - direct phone numbers and email addresses, bios, and web site links, industry news, and more - are all available through CelebrityAccess. Find out more about CelebrityAccess.
Website Design Discount
Glenn Weikert, owner of Glenn Weikert Design, offers an exclusive discount to NAPAMA members for website design: a fully functional basic site for $1250. For more information and to take advantage of this benefit, contact:
Glenn Weikert, Glenn Weikert Design
Resources & Networking
Membership in NAPAMA gives you access to an extensive group of professionals in the performing arts field, and provides many resources and tools for networking and communication.
- Website discussion forum (Fall, 2011)
- Members-only web access
- Your artists/logo featured on NAPAMA website
- Online member search
- Special buyers resource guide (in preparation)
- Endorsed suppliers
- Networking opportunities
NAPAMA works hard to ensure that members receive discounts at national and regional conferences.
- $50 off PAE Conference registration
- 10% off PAE showcase listings
- Discounts at other conferences in negotiation
Discounts on Industry Products & Services
NAPAMA members can access discounts on signs, software, travel, insurance and advertising.
The NAPAMA Insurance Program: specialist insurance for artists, managers and agents from performing arts insurance broker La Playa. Also offered: Cancellation Insurance for Artist Managers.
- 33" x 79" fully retractable vinyl, full-color banner
- Fast setup – assembles in seconds, aluminum feet
- Lightweight, anodized aluminum casing
- Travelling bag included – can be carried on flights!
- $219 + shipping (you design artwork)
- $269 + shipping (NAPAMA designs artwork)
- 20% discount on setup (a $500 value)
Stage and Screen Travel Services
- Dedicated Travel Manager
- Travel and accommodation for you and your artists
- Access to best rates for flights, hotels, car rentals and insurance
- 20% discount on all ads placed in its annual directory
More to come!
Legal & Tax Advice
Membership in NAPAMA gives you access to free and discounted professional legal and tax advice through a partnership with the firm of Goldstein & Guilliams PLC.
- Expert legal guidance at no cost to questions posed on NAPAMA forum
- 12-15% discount on legal fees
- Liberal consultation policy
NAPAMA provides extensive information on the performing arts field, including:
- Summary of North American performing arts conferences and events
- A guide to agent licensing in the U.S.
- Sample contracts
- Guides to taxation and withholding in Canada and the U.S., as well as a State by State guide
- Guide to legal relationships in the arts
- A glossary of performing arts industry terms
- List of performing arts industry acronyms
At NAPAMA we pride ourselves on providing a number of ongoing opportunities for education.
- Annual retreat
- National/regional conference meetings
- Annual membership meeting
- NAPAMA CPAE (Certified Performing Arts Executive) Certification
- Professional Development at Annual Meeting
Awards & Industry Recognition
NAPAMA provides awards that recognize high quality, creativity, excellence, service and achievement in our industry.
Communication & Outreach
Getting information out to our members is important! We keep you updated on industry trends and events.
- Quarterly Newsletter
- NAPAMA email blasts
- NAPAMA Performers Reference Guide
Advocacy & Industry Liaison
NAPAMA has led the industry over the years in the fight to improve processing times of artist visas, to increase the role of managers and agents in the planning of conferences, and more. NAPAMA promotes the active and strategic participation and recognition of artists, managers, and agents in the industry at a local, national, and international level. NAPAMA is connected to a diverse group of organizations such as Arts Presenters, League of American Orchestras, Dance USA, Western Arts Alliance, Chamber Music America, CINARS, IPAY, ISPA, American Folk Alliance, and many others.
You are our primary curators for artistic quality, as you invite artists onto your rosters and groom them to the protocols of touring and performing.
Ellis Finger, Director, Williams Center for the Arts, Lafayette College
Give us your opinion!
CPAE graduates, tell us what you thought of the course. Click here to take survey.
Website design and maintenance by Gilpin Publishing